2017 Events: Coming Soon
Ride to Rebuild
On Sunday, October 5, 2016 nearly 100 motorcyclists joined us for this year’s Ride to Rebuild, our largest annual fundraising event. Auction and raffle items included a Holiday weekend stay in New York City. A great day was had by all and we are grateful to all those who volunteered their time and effort to help support this great service to children! We’re grateful for the continued support of our sponsor – St. John’s Masonic Riding Club.
Thank you all for your support of our biggest annual fundraiser. Please join us next year!
On June 20th 2015, we held our first Kicking it for Kids adult co-ed charity soccer tournament at Neumann University in Aston, Pa. Proceeds will benefit the Children’s Fresh Air Home’s renovation campaign.
Special thanks to Michael Lahoud and the Philadelphia Union for attending our pre-tournament Beef & Beer and providing giveaways and tickets.
And a big shout out to Neumann University Soccer Coaches, players, and alumni for driving this event – particularly Neumann Head Men’s Soccer Coach – Tim Hollenback, Neumann Men’s Assistant Soccer Coach – Erik Temple, and Neumann Women’s Soccer Coach – Lauren Sciocchetti!
- Individuals: Give your time, purchase tickets to our events, volunteer for an event, tweet about us, join us on Facebook, upload a You Tube Video, or tell us about your personal experience with CFAH’s mission.
- Business Professionals: Add us to your annual giving campaigns and/or help sponsor one or more of our events.
- Civic Groups & Non Profit Organizations: Partner with us, support our events, and/or unite other chapters or regions of your organization to help us raise funds and awareness.
- Corporations: Talk to us about direct funding, planned giving campaigns for employees, sponsorships, foundational or independent grants that may be available.
- To become a sponsor for any of the 2015 events, please contact Carlo Chinosi or Eric Szentesy at 609-351-5266.